Paste From Word Not Copying Images

Last post 04-27-2010, 8:13 PM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-27-2010, 5:12 PM 60477

Paste From Word Not Copying Images

Hello to everyone.  I am a new user to Cute Editor and I am having a small issue.  I have several Word documents (Word 2007) that I created and I want to copy the data over into a web page.  While the option to save in Word HTML is great, it adds all that extra code. 
    The problem is when I use the 'Paste From Word' function in the editor, it does a great job of keeping the fonts intact, but all my images do not copy over.  Is there an easy way to copy the images other then adding each one individually?

Thanks.
  •  04-27-2010, 8:13 PM 60480 in reply to 60477

Re: Paste From Word Not Copying Images

cpres:
    Hello to everyone.  I am a new user to Cute Editor and I am having a small issue.  I have several Word documents (Word 2007) that I created and I want to copy the data over into a web page.  While the option to save in Word HTML is great, it adds all that extra code. 
    The problem is when I use the 'Paste From Word' function in the editor, it does a great job of keeping the fonts intact, but all my images do not copy over.  Is there an easy way to copy the images other then adding each one individually?

Thanks.

Hi cpres,

For now, CuteEditor does not support this feature. Word stores the image in its own file system. As as web solution, we don't have permission to access it directly. 

Regards,

ken
View as RSS news feed in XML