info about cute editor

Last post 06-16-2010, 11:13 PM by Eric. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-15-2010, 11:50 AM 61754

info about cute editor

Hi, i'm searching the better wysiwyg editor for my application. I'm using tinymce but i have too many issues with customization and so i'd like to ask you some things.
    Using multiple istance on the same page i need:
    - to load the toolbar only when a textarea is focused
    - to change height, border's colors and background's color when a textarea is focused
    - to load a free file browser to upload images and multimedia
    - to load a free plugin to insert math's formulas without know tex
    - must be possible to retrieve math's formulas from db to use it in a pdf created on fly
    I need also that all these things works on various browsers, as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera.
    If i'll use cute editor i'll can do all these things?
    Thanks in advance
  •  06-15-2010, 2:16 PM 61757 in reply to 61754

Re: info about cute editor

Using multiple instance on the same page i need:
    - to load the toolbar only when a textarea is focused
       This feature can be implemented.When textarea is focused, you can set the style of class "CuteEditorToolBarContainer" and let it be displayed, if textarea is not focused, set its style to "display:none"

- to change height, border's colors and background's color when a textarea is focused
       You can set editor property and implement this customization, please use $editor->Height,$editor->BorderColor,$editor->BackColor

- to load a free file browser to upload images and multimedia
       Please click button "Insert Image", and "Insert Media"

- to load a free plugin to insert math's formulas without know tex
       Please click button "Insert Special Characters","Superscript Text","Subscript Text", you can write some math formula in editor area.

- must be possible to retrieve math's formulas from db to use it in a pdf created on fly
       All content stored in db can be retrieved from db and loaded into editor area, converting html to pdf is not supported in cuteeditor for php,it is only available in cuteeditor for .net

I need also that all these things works on various browsers, as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera.
       CuteEditor supports cross-browser,  it is compatible with IE,Firefox,Safari,Chrome, and Opera

Regards,
    Eric
  •  06-15-2010, 3:21 PM 61758 in reply to 61757

Thank for the reply Eric.
    About math's formulas, i don't know c# and vb, i only know php. There is not ready "plugin" that do this? Then actually if i don't implement it, i can't insert any math's formulas in textareas?
  •  06-16-2010, 11:13 PM 61833 in reply to 61758

Please click button "Insert Special Characters","Superscript Text","Subscript Text", you can write some math formula in editor area.

Regards,
    Eric
View as RSS news feed in XML