It doesn't work at all in my pc

Last post 10-10-2011, 8:21 AM by ro82. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-02-2011, 5:46 AM 70250

It doesn't work at all in my pc

Hello!
    I just downloaded it in the trial version on my server space on pc and tried to run the demos it presents. This is the result for demo n°1:

Simple Upload with Progress

A basic sample demonstrating the use of the Upload control (Allowed file types: jpg, gif, png, zip). MultipleFilesUpload=false; $uploader->InsertText="Upload File (Max 10M)"; $uploader->MaxSizeKB=1024000; $uploader->AllowedFileExtensions="jpeg,jpg,gif,png,zip"; //Where'd the files go? //$uploader->SaveDirectory="/myfolder"; $uploader->Render(); ?>  

Looking at the script, it seems like if the browser stops reading it after the first "-> " and then it writes the last part of the script until the next ?>. It is the same with Firefox and Explorer.
    It is the same for all demos, and also it is the same if I try to build a new page  following the explanation on the progam web site.
    If  I run it by my PHP editor, ti says me : "Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent in ..." each file I try.
    I didn't do any change on scripts, of course. What could I do?
    Thank you a lot
  •  10-02-2011, 8:56 PM 70255 in reply to 70250

Re: It doesn't work at all in my pc

•  10-10-2011, 8:21 AM 70331 in reply to 70255

Re: It doesn't work at all in my pc

Thank you for your replay! That gave me inspiration: I was trying the demos just clicking on the icon, so the browser opened them like file:///... Today I tried to open them like http://localhost... and it worked!
    I was going mad while it was... so simple!
View as RSS news feed in XML