FilesPath not working??

Last post 04-03-2008, 1:06 PM by Adam. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-03-2008, 11:11 AM 38639

FilesPath not working??

Hi,

I just updated Cute Editor 5 to 6.

I have my bin folder on the root folder. That's where I copied the new dll files CuteEditor.dll, CuteEditor.ImageEditor.dll and NetSpell.SpellChecker.dll as well as the license file cuteeditor.lic.

Now, The cute Editor folder is in a specific folder: "~/admin/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor"

on the page where I call CE, here is the code:

<CE:Editor FilesPath="~/admin/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor" id="Editor" EditCompleteDocument="false" AllowPasteHtml="false" ThemeType="Office2003_BlueTheme" runat="server" Width="100%" Height="550" ShowEnlargeButton="false" ShowDecreaseButton="false" EnableContextMenu="False" OnPostBackCommand="OnPostBackCommand">

<FrameStyle BackColor="White" BorderColor="#DDDDDD" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="1px" CssClass="CuteEditorFrame" Height="100%" Width="100%" />

</CE:Editor>

However, it is still not working, I get a 404 not found error message, it seems that it does not take into account the FilesPath as defined in the CE object. In fact, the error message says that it cannot be found at this specific location ......./CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor .

Any idea of what's happening here?
    Thank you
    Chris
  •  04-03-2008, 1:06 PM 38642 in reply to 38639

Re: FilesPath not working??

View as RSS news feed in XML