Hiding File Info for DotNetGallery

Last post 06-18-2012, 3:57 AM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-16-2012, 9:42 PM 73913

Hiding File Info for DotNetGallery

Hey guys,

I just embedded DotNetGallery into an ASP.NET content page and I have to say it's a very nice control for the price. Unfortunately however there is one thing I want to do with it that I can't seem to figure out. My client doesn't want the file information to show up on the gallery. When I mouse over a thumbnail or  a certain part of the photo it pops up. How can I disabled the file information on the entire gallery so that these are not visible regardless of what the user does?

I'm guessing it's in one of the javascript files somewhere but I haven't been able to located it.

Here's the code in my ASPX page.
    <DotNetGallery:GalleryBrowser ID="slideShowGallery" runat="server" Width="70%" GalleryFolder="~/Images/SlideShow/"
                                Layout="Prominent" BackColor="#333333" AllowPostComment="false" AllowShowComment="false" AllowEdit="false" />

Thanks for your help,
    Shane
  •  06-18-2012, 3:57 AM 73923 in reply to 73913

Re: Hiding File Info for DotNetGallery

Hi Sherron,

The steps below shows you how to remove the file info when you click on the image to open it as the viewer mode.

1. Open file  "\CuteSoft_Client\Gallery\Viewer\LightBox\Code.js"

2. Find section below and delete it. This is the file size section.

this.toolbar.appendChild(this.photoinfo); 

3. Find section below and delete it. This is the file name section.

this.toolbar.appendChild(this.phototext); 

---------------------------------------------
    If you need to remove more sections, please list it to me or post some screenshot to shows the position.

Regards,

Ken 
View as RSS news feed in XML