Modify context menus

Last post 11-04-2005, 12:58 PM by Andy65. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-21-2005, 5:26 PM 10865

Modify context menus

Hi guys,

I am working on a project utilizing the Cute Editor .net for a simple CMS system.

Keyword is simple- and I need to modify the context menus... As far as I can see they are defined in a .js file (forgot the name of it.)

What can I do? Can you send me the .js file uncompressed so that I can do the changes needed?

Kind regards -
    Simon

my email: simon (a) avento (.) no
  •  09-21-2005, 8:06 PM 10874 in reply to 10865

Re: Modify context menus

•  09-22-2005, 3:52 AM 10892 in reply to 10874

Thanks adam-

but it doesn't solve my problem. I want to typically remove a lot of the options that are not defined in that document... like when right-clicking a table I wish the user to be able to find the tags menu - but not with so many options under each tag type ... typically only "select" and "properties"

The menu gets too complicated for our brand of users... Could I have the js file?

Kind regards,
    Simon
  •  11-04-2005, 12:58 PM 12281 in reply to 10892

Me too, it is requirement of the customisation work we are doing with the editor that we remove any functionality that for example creates inline style attributes on tags, therefore for a hyperlink, I would like to be able to remove the Style sub-menu option from the Link context menu, yet I can see no way of doing so.  Is there a way?

Kind Regards

Andy

p.s. the example of the Style sub-menu is an example, there are several other sub-menu options I should also like to remove from the context menus without removing the whole menu.
View as RSS news feed in XML