Admin help

Last post 09-04-2007, 3:31 PM by Arlan_T. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-04-2007, 3:31 PM 33226

Admin help

Hi Adam,
    i am new to asp.net and i need to install a image gallery on a website that is hosted on windows and asp.net.
    do you have a demo for the admin section(or a screen shot how it looks like, i need to know how easy is to upload images, i dont want to resize them or edit xml/other files, i just to upload and name folders), to see how one will upload the images? i tried to do this on my computer
    but it was impossible for me to understand the user guide pdf. for example i couldnt find the default_cs file,
    then in
    http://localhost:4866/DotNetGallery/DotNetGallery_Files/imageupload1.aspx

i get

Server Error in '/DotNetGallery' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
    DotNetGallery.Include.imageupload2.b(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1) +179
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +80
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +49
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3744

thanks

View as RSS news feed in XML