Friendliness of the interface

Last post 03-30-2005, 11:50 PM by NetProgrammer. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-30-2005, 12:11 AM 5089

Friendliness of the interface

To find out a degree of fault tolerance of software product, it is necessary to arrange to him very much severe constraints. That I actually also have made. The CHAT correctly and amicably displayed all mistakes in the window of a conclusion, it was pleasant to me. But when small speed of connection and the user starts to click by various buttons and the menu of the CHAT, there are very bad windows (mistakeJavaScript), whether in style " you want to start debugging? ". Naturally the user will press the button by default, and the button by default isbutton " OK "then with a crash the debugger will start to be loaded. By then the user will forget, that wanted, and it is more in this CHAT will not go!

CONCLUSION: Functionality not to the detriment of fault tolerance!

I have a little analysed job of a chat, it seems to me is necessary to work simply a little

JavaScript, namely in potentially dangerous places of a code to usetry {} catch {} finally {}...

SUCCESS IN DEVELOPMENT!

On English: Automatic intellegance - a task of generations ...
    По Русски: Искуственный интеллект - задача поколений ...
  •  03-30-2005, 4:27 PM 5131 in reply to 5089

Re: Friendliness of the interface

what the heck did he say?
  •  03-30-2005, 11:50 PM 5153 in reply to 5131

Re: Friendliness of the interface

twdo wrote:
    what the heck did he say?

As I also spoke, low bandwidth of a network, and from time to time and in general full disconnect, that from this has turned out read above.

On English: Automatic intellegance - a task of generations ...
    По Русски: Искуственный интеллект - задача поколений ...
View as RSS news feed in XML