Consuming Content Created by Cute Editor in another Web Application

Last post 04-29-2009, 10:29 AM by Adam. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-29-2009, 12:56 AM 51639

Consuming Content Created by Cute Editor in another Web Application

Basically I am working on creating a small application where Content related to various topics can be created. I will be storing this content in a ContentMaster table in one of the column in SQL Server. For Image and File storage again I am using SQL Server table. Now this content will need to be consumed by another application (only view purpose, nCute Editor not needed) which is a seperate web application having access to the same database where content and images are stored.

My Question is when I insert an image while creating the content I get the DownFile.Aspx file URL from the root of the folder something like:
    "img border="0" alt="" src="/CMS/AccessSample1/DownFile.Aspx?fileid=85" width="150" height="150" /"

In order to consume this content from another website it is important that I get something like this:
    "img border="0" alt="" src="DownFile.Aspx?fileid=85" width="150" height="150" /"

So that I only need to ensure that DownFile.Aspx is available in the application which is going to consume this content information.

Please let me know if I am missing anything.

Thanks,
    Ajay
  •  04-29-2009, 10:29 AM 51653 in reply to 51639

Re: Consuming Content Created by Cute Editor in another Web Application

View as RSS news feed in XML