Control error in Visual Studio & progress bar color

Last post 07-15-2010, 10:33 PM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-13-2010, 1:45 PM 62459

Control error in Visual Studio & progress bar color

Some problems I could use some assistance on:

1. When uploading, I see the percent done being displayed, but the progress bar stays white, not green (i.e., I don't see graphical representation of the progress, only the percentage).  What do I do to correct this?

2. When I open a page in Visual Studio (such as Large-File-Upload.aspx), I get errors:

Error Creating Control - ScriptManager1Failed to create designer 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'Large File Upload in ASP.NETAjax Uploader allows you to upload large files to a server with the low server memory consumption.Click the following button to upload (No size/type restrictions). Server Trace: Error Creating Control - UpdatePanel1Failed to create designer 'System.Web.UI.UpdatePanel, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'

but the control works.  What do I need to do to fix this?

ADDED LATER:  The two items below occur if I use "code behind" but go away when code on the same page.  Is there a way to eliminate these problems with code-behind?

3. When I copy the code from Large-File-Upload.aspx, to another page in the site, I get an error here:

Private Sub ButtonTellme_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)
            ListBoxEvents.Items.Clear()
            For Each item As AttachmentItem In Attachments1.Items
    it says Type AttachmentItem is not defined

Why is this showing up here - I assume the definition is in your code somewhere...?

4. When I attempt to run the page, I get this error:

Compiler Error Message: BC30390: 'events_Accounts_ManagePresentations.Private Sub ButtonDeleteAll_Click(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs)' is not accessible in this context because it is 'Private'.

The line of code highlighted is this:  
    <asp:Button ID="ButtonDeleteAll" runat="server" Text="Delete All" OnClick="ButtonDeleteAll_Click" />&nbsp;&nbsp;

Again, I don't understand why this is showing up, since I copied the code exactly from the sample file.

•  07-15-2010, 10:33 PM 62525 in reply to 62459

Re: Control error in Visual Studio & progress bar color

Hi MITFrog,

1. Can you reproduce this issue on online demo http://www.ajaxuploader.com/Demo/Large-File-Upload.aspx?

If it only happen on your site, please try set  <trust level="Full" /> in you web.confg.

2. We will fix this issue in next patch.

3. If the page and the codebehind separation, please change "AttachmentItem" to "CuteWebUI.AttachmentItem".

4. Find the code of this method "ButtonDeleteAll_Click", Change the code to below

1. Protected Sub ButtonDeleteAll_Click(ByVal sender As ObjectByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles ButtonDeleteAll.Click   
    3.   End Sub  

Regards,
    Ken

View as RSS news feed in XML