File or assembly name CuteChatControls

Last post 04-20-2005, 3:59 PM by Anonymous. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-20-2005, 3:59 PM 5999

File or assembly name CuteChatControls

I want to launch cutechat messenger as soon as site verifies the user. I tried to do this but  I am having the following error.

Server Error in '/shadi' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    File or assembly name CuteChatControls, or one of its dependencies, was not found.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
    Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name CuteChatControls, or one of its dependencies, was not found.
    Source Error:

Line 27:     window.open('<%=CuteSoft.Chat.ChatWebUtility.ResolveResource(Context,"IM_MainForm.Aspx")%>','','status=1,width=340,height=500,resizable=1')
    Line 28:    }
    Line 29:    </script>

Source File: G:\Data\sample\public\welcome.aspx    Line: 27
    Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'CuteChatControls' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
    LOG: DisplayName = CuteChatControls
     (Partial)
    LOG: Appbase = file:///G:/Data/Sample
    LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
    Calling assembly : (Unknown).
    ===
    LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).
    LOG: Post-policy reference: CuteChatControls
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/shadi/9a6a246a/adbb7278/CuteChatControls.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/shadi/9a6a246a/adbb7278/CuteChatControls/CuteChatControls.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///G:/Data/sample/bin/CuteChatControls.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///G:/Data/sample/bin/CuteChatControls/CuteChatControls.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/shadi/9a6a246a/adbb7278/CuteChatControls.EXE.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/shadi/9a6a246a/adbb7278/CuteChatControls/CuteChatControls.EXE.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///G:/Data/sapmle/bin/CuteChatControls.EXE.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///G:/Data/sample/bin/CuteChatControls/CuteChatControls.EXE.

Stack Trace:

[FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name CuteChatControls, or one of its dependencies, was not found.]
       System.Type.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase) +0
       CuteSoft.Chat.ConnectionStringProvider.a(UserIdentity A_0)
       CuteSoft.Chat.Impl.ServiceLayerChatApiDecorator.BeforeInvoke()
       CuteSoft.Chat.DynamicAssembly.ServiceLayerChatApiDecoratorProxy.GetConfig_InterceptedCall(String configname) +78
       CuteSoft.Chat.DynamicAssembly.WebLayerChatApiDecoratorProxy.GetConfig_InterceptedCall(String configname) +78
       CuteSoft.Chat.ChatWebUtility.GetUserAdapter()
       CuteSoft.Chat.ChatWebUtility.get_CurrentIdentity()
       CuteSoft.Chat.Impl.WebLayerChatApiDecorator.BeforeInvoke()
       CuteSoft.Chat.DynamicAssembly.WebLayerChatApiDecoratorProxy.GetConfig_InterceptedCall(String configname) +78
       CuteSoft.Chat.ChatWebUtility.get_ClientPath()
       CuteSoft.Chat.ChatWebUtility.ResolveResource(HttpContext context, String path)
       ASP.welcome_aspx.__Render__control1(HtmlTextWriter __output, Control parameterContainer) in G:\Data\sample\public\welcome.aspx:27
       System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer)
       System.Web.UI.Control.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
       System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer)
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()

All the dlls are copied in my project bin directory. Sql Server connection is fine. I followed each nd every step. Now where I am going wrong?

Regards,
    Ghazala
View as RSS news feed in XML