Problem with editor using IE7 on Vista

Last post 03-21-2010, 10:19 PM by Kenneth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-18-2010, 11:46 PM 59503

Problem with editor using IE7 on Vista

I downloaded the samples onto my dev box, created a new web site in Visual Studio 2005, copied the vb directory in, and followed the instructions in Framework 2.0/Deployment.htm.  Ran the web site and it seemed to come up just fine.  However, when I hover my mouse over the editor I get a hand with a slashed circle.  I then came out to the forums searching for a resolution and didn't find anything, so I started a new post.  However, I couldn't create a post on your support Forum either...the same issue occured.  This is on a Vista box running IE7. 

I then opened up FireFox and went to the sample on my local box and it worked just fine.  I then came back here using FireFox and was able to post this message.

I also went to http://www.cutesoft.net/example/general.aspx with IE7 and it is having the same problem.  IE8 seems to work just fine.

Any idea what is going on.
  •  03-19-2010, 3:36 AM 59505 in reply to 59503

Re: Problem with editor using IE7 on Vista

Hi robinz,

Please send me a screenshop to show your issue.

Do you get any javascript error on ie7 when visit a page which contains Cute Editor?

Regards,

Ken
  •  03-20-2010, 12:05 PM 59533 in reply to 59505

This is what I see after clicking the demo link on your home page.  Notice that the content that should be showing is missing and that there is a javascript error.  My mouse icon is a hand with a circle with a slash (which didn't show in the screen capture).  Also, I tested in on my XP box running IE7 and it works just fine.

•  03-21-2010, 10:19 PM 59541 in reply to 59533

Hi robinz,

We are investigating this issue and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Ken
View as RSS news feed in XML