Upload works but then I receive a parser error exception after redirecting to page to a "File Details" page.

Last post 08-08-2011, 11:06 PM by victor0727. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-05-2009, 12:59 PM 47414

Upload works but then I receive a parser error exception after redirecting to page to a "File Details" page.

After the user has uploaded the file.  I display a message that the file has been uploaded sucessfully.  The file gets transferred to my server with correct name and I am able to update my database with the video onformation. 

I then try to redirect to a page to display the details using:

Response.Redirect("ManageMyVideos.aspx?vid=" & NewVideoId)

where the newvideoid is an integer value.  I get the following error message:

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorException.  The Message received from the server could not be parsed.  Common causes for this error are when the response is modified by calls to Response.Write(), response filters, HttpModules, or server trace is enabled.

Details: Error parsing near '

<!DOCTYPE html'.

Help ?!?!
  •  01-05-2009, 8:38 PM 47437 in reply to 47414

Re: Upload works but then I receive a parser error exception after redirecting to page to a "File Details" page.

Hi,

Do you use AJAX ?
    At what event handler method you use Response.Redirect ?

Regards,
    Terry
  •  08-08-2011, 11:06 PM 69424 in reply to 47437

Re: Upload works but then I receive a parser error exception after redirecting to page to a "File Details" page.

cutechat:
    Hi,

Do you use AJAX ?
    At what event handler method you use Response.Redirect ?

Regards,
    Terry

hello.
        I downloaded thetrial versionajaxuploaderencounteredthe sameproblem, useresponse.redirect ("test.aspx")orderof eventsisUploader_FileUploaded,refer tothesample codeisStart uploading manually.aspx, please help?
View as RSS news feed in XML