uploaded images info dissapearing

Last post 11-14-2011, 8:06 AM by Anonymous. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-07-2011, 1:40 AM 71192

uploaded images info dissapearing

After uploading images my box with the uploaded images dissappears. A postback occurs and the window with all uploaded images dissappears. The postback is required to copy the images to the selected upload folder. How do i keep the window so users always see what they already uploaded
  •  11-07-2011, 8:30 AM 71196 in reply to 71192

Re: uploaded images info dissapearing

Hi dbots,

Please try the example below. Upload some files, then click the post back button. The uploaded file infor will always there.

Does the example works for you too? If the problem needs some special code to reproduce, please show me the example, so I can check it for you.

<%@ Page Language="C#" ValidateRequest="false" %>

<%@ Register TagPrefix="CuteWebUI" Namespace="CuteWebUI" Assembly="CuteWebUI.AjaxUploader" %>
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
    <head id="Head1" runat="server">
        <title>example</title>
    </head>
    <body>
        <form id="form1" runat="server">
            <div>
                <CuteWebUI:UploadAttachments ID="uploader1" runat="server">
                </CuteWebUI:UploadAttachments><br />
                <asp:Button ID="btn_PostBack" runat="server" Text="PostBack" />
            </div>
        </form>
    </body>
    </html>

Regards,

Ken
  •  11-14-2011, 8:01 AM 71371 in reply to 71196

Hi,

It probably has something to do with my updatepanel.

1.   <asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanel1" runat="server" UpdateMode="Conditional">
                       <ContentTemplate>
                                 <cc2:Uploader ID="uplAttach" runat="server" TempDirectory="~/Library/temp_upload"
                                      MaxFilesLimit="5" FileTooLargeMsg="Bestand is te groot! Max. 10 MB." MultipleFilesUpload="true"
                                      ShowProgressInfo="true" ShowProgressBar="false" InsertText="Kies uw bijlagen"
                                      MaxFilesLimitMsg="U mag maximaal 5 bijlagen uploaden">
                                      <ValidateOption MaxSizeKB="10000" AllowedFileExtensions="pdf,doc,docx,zip,rar" />
                                  </cc2:Uploader>
                        </ContentTemplate>
            </asp:UpdatePanel>
     But if I do not place the uploader in an uploadpanel, the complete page will postback and my info will still dissappear.
  •  11-14-2011, 8:06 AM 71372 in reply to 71196

Hi,

I'm sorry, I overlooked the UploadAttachments tag. I was using Uploader tag. It works.
    Thx 
View as RSS news feed in XML