403 Forbidden Error when trying to bring up Properties on a Tag or a Hyperlink

Last post 07-23-2018, 8:06 AM by Kenneth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-19-2018, 6:20 PM 85844

403 Forbidden Error when trying to bring up Properties on a Tag or a Hyperlink

I am getting a 403 Forbidden Error when trying to bring up Properties on a Tag or a Hyperlink.

The Insert Image and Insert File works just fine.

I'm on Version 6.7

I have a site that works just fine with it and 2 sites that don't.  They all share the same virtual directory.

Comparing the different sites, I don't see anything that pops out.  The one that works is just a regular ASP.NET, the new site uses Bootstrap.  It does use the FriendlyUrl's, but not sure if that has anything to do with the error.

•  07-20-2018, 4:37 PM 85848 in reply to 85844

Re: 403 Forbidden Error when trying to bring up Properties on a Tag or a Hyperlink

So, for testing, I turned on Directory Browsing and when I click on the Properties Menu option it brings up a list of files in the directory in question.

There is a Tag.aspx in the parent directory, is that the one that is supposed to be shown?

•  07-20-2018, 5:07 PM 85849 in reply to 85848

Re: 403 Forbidden Error when trying to bring up Properties on a Tag or a Hyperlink

Ok, I've narrowed it down to a conflict between Cute Editor and FriendlyUrls.

Once FriendlyUrls is added (Nuget Package) and you Register them, Cute Editor's Proeprties box no longer works.

Insert Image still does though, which is weird....

•  07-23-2018, 8:06 AM 85853 in reply to 85849

Hi,

Can you send your editor test page url to [email protected]? so we can test it on your site directly.

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML