Uploader with Attachment and List Box

Last post 11-26-2012, 9:14 AM by jlcruzAME. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-21-2012, 4:01 PM 75317

Uploader with Attachment and List Box

Currently I have the multiplu upload working on my laptop with the attachemnts and list boxes that show what is uploaded and details on the files.  On my system the uploader works and copies files to the correct locations and shows the files in the list box.  I have the httpmodule code set up under system.web.  

HOWEVER, on the live site which is on a Web Server, I had to move the code to the module section under system.webserver.  The files will show up in the attachment part, but they do not display messages in the list box and the upload button does not work.  

Did I miss something?  Is there something I need to change?  Everything works 100% correct on my system.

Thanks in advance.

Filed under: ,
  •  11-22-2012, 6:27 AM 75328 in reply to 75317

Re: Uploader with Attachment and List Box

Hi jlcruzAME ,

Can you send me your uploader page url and show me the full steps to reproduce this issue? I will check it and get back to you as soon as possible.

You can send it to [email protected]

Regards,

Ken

•  11-26-2012, 7:33 AM 75349 in reply to 75328

Hi Kenneth,

Sorry about the late response, I just saw your reply.  I will need to create another page that you can access as right now the site requires login information.  

•  11-26-2012, 9:14 AM 75350 in reply to 75349

Kenneth,

I was able to solve the issue I was having.  On the test server I was missing the .lic and another .dll file.  It is now uploading correctly.  

View as RSS news feed in XML