Re: Editor fails in IE 5.5 - Urgent request for Cutesoft Management contact

•  09-21-2005, 8:18 PM

Re: Editor fails in IE 5.5 - Urgent request for Cutesoft Management contact

Thankyou for your promt reply.  Where do I get the 'full' version number from?

The purchase was made August 3rd, 2005 - I should have 4.1 ?????

Here is the email my office manager recieved at time of purchase:
    ----------------------------start email-------------------------------------
    Date: Wednesday, August 3rd, 2005 1:54 PM EST
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: CuteEditor for ASP V4.0 Server License Delivery

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing CuteEditor for ASP. Please download a copy of
    CuteEditor for ASP software at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

---------------------------finish email-------------------------------------

Why it says V4.0 in the subject (generated by you guys) I was wondering.  Also why does it say 4 in the link.  This lead me to create the following post:
    http://cutesoft.net/forums/9260/ShowPost.aspx

According to your answer of this post I have version 4.1

Q..How did you tell what version I had? 
    Q..Where do I get the 'full' version number from within the build I have?

Additionaly my question in the post above still remains a question.  My self and one of our directors wants to converse with your upper level management asap - We have a massive project that has hit a massive brick wall as a result of this incompatability.  You say its been tested on IE 5.5 - did it have SP2 applied.  I think you will agree, if your example are not working in addition to my applications of the editor it does not run in this environment.  I have just finished getting my work pier reviewed and QA'ed as a result of this incompatibility.  We have run the system in win 2k, XP pro, Win 2003 server hitting it with IE 5.5 it does not work.  Please send me a phone number of your management.

I have several other very simple questions on this forum that have not been addressed.  They are very simple for a person who knows your product inside out.  Mate, lets work together and try and reslove this.  I wish to continue to use the tool - it does not run on IE 5.5 (BTW you must install SP 2 on this browser) 

TYIA

Wind is your friend
View Complete Thread