Re: Editor fails in IE 5.5 - Urgent request for Cutesoft Management contact

•  09-22-2005, 8:38 PM

Re: Editor fails in IE 5.5 - Urgent request for Cutesoft Management contact

Adam

I have had meetings with the Defence guys and our directors.  All of our correspondence was covered in the meetings.  The fact you refuse to give us contact details of your companies management has become a bit of a problem.  I will endeavor to contact them the hard way.  When a client requests contact it should be unquestionably given.

A real shame, you have otherwise been very helpful.  Perhaps you dont have a management structure, if this is the case just say so - I still want to use your product, it works like a dream on IE 6.0.   I have run the compatibility text on your web site (cutsoft.net/asp/) by our legal guys, you must specifically exclude SP2 in your page copy.

There are questions in my previous post you did not answer, why is this?  Do you expect a fix by this Monday (26th Sept) or next Monday (3rd Oct?)

Your product has the potential to be used across the entire Defence Restricted Network here in Australia.  This is the biggest network in the country and Microsoft’s biggest client in the southern hemisphere.  If the system we have built is successful it will be one of the best case studies your company could ever hope for.  At the moment all they know is it does not work.  Non technical people arnt interested in why, they just see it as a failure. 

I will now have to spend my entire weekend looking for an alternative product, it will be implemented if I find something suitable.  A fix will be no use to use and we will be looking for a full refund.  I have already recommended your product in the forum I spend a massive a time in (p2p.wrox.com - the best ASP forum on line) I will continue to do so however I suggest you change your claim on your web site until you make it work. You are wide open at the moment.  You should change it to say 'has been tested on ....'  not is compatible with 5.5 +   There is a very very big difference.

Mate best of luck making this work, I hope you development team is successful.  You know what the funny thing is about your failure to give me a management contact.  If we start to be your biggest reseller, we will talk anyway.

Wind is your friend
View Complete Thread