Re: Editor fails in IE 5.5 - Urgent request for Cutesoft Management contact

•  09-26-2005, 9:31 PM

Re: Editor fails in IE 5.5 - Urgent request for Cutesoft Management contact

Adam

Yes it does go in that location.  The reason I did not update you on the post yesturday was because of caching.  This network as I have explained before is the biggest and most secure in the southern hemisphere.  Along with that comes many many examples of uniqueness - page caching is one of them.  I was assured by the top IT guys this morning we would not experience any caching what so ever.

The fact the editor you directed me to works (could not test posting values to a page) regarding the HTML, preview and Normal buttons tells me there may be an instance of caching somewhere.  I will investigate in now.

Thank you for yopur promt reply

EDITED to advise anybody following this post.  People who intend to use this product in an IE 5.5 SP2 environment need to follow this post now :  http://cutesoft.net/forums/11064/ShowPost.aspx

The issue regarding the client side errors when the HTML, preview and Normal buttons are clicked has been resolved.  The failure of the editor to post values of any kind still remains a problem.  Frankly its a show stopper for me.  If any body knows of another product that has a spell checker with NO CLIENT side requirements (only need minimal text editing tools):

I want it, dont care what it costs.  Please contact me matthew.burr [ at ] framegroup.com.au

Wind is your friend
View Complete Thread