Problems with DotNetNuke Integration

•  02-03-2006, 8:43 AM

Problems with DotNetNuke Integration

I am having some issues with DotNetNuke integration I would like some help with. (DotNetNuke 4.0.2, CuteEditor 5.2)

1. After installing the CuteEditor, the DotNetNuke FileManager stopped working (files icon on top right corner).  I tracked it down to the fact that the ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll seems to be conflicting with SharpZipLib.dll assembly.  I moved the SharpZipLib.dll out of the bin dir of the DotNetNuke install and this seemed to cure the issue for the installation on our local network.  However....

2. I did the same trick on the production server (in a different domain) with mixed results.  Often when I click on the Insert Image Icon in the CuteEditor, I get the following error...
    In Not Full-Trusted Application, Editor Setting Can't Be Saved, And The EditorSetting Can't Be Restored After The Application Restarted.  -- Access Deined for %windir%/TEMP

Sometimes the Image Insert Dialog will load but most of the image thumbnails are not loading.

3.  The CuteEditor is doing some strange things when editing the text.  Specifically, I have seen the following...
        A. The single quote (') character is often getting replacted with the string null
        B. The hyperlink editor is not working.  After inserting a mailto: or http:// link, it will get totally mangled (the text that is inserted seems to be random.
        C. When editing text, hyperlinks that are already embedded get mangled (lots of nullnullnull strings or other nonsense)

Basically, I have had to resort to the basic text editor and type the html by hand.

All help appreciated!

View Complete Thread