Re: Problem migration to version 5

•  02-03-2006, 1:22 PM

Re: Problem migration to version 5

UPDATE:

1. NOW WORK. but i've loose 2 days about.  it is editor.XHTMLOutput = "true" and not editor.XHTMLOutput = true as in your example, guide, and as tell me Karen in support!

2. If you do not specify height and width as in http://cutesoft.net/asp/xhtml1-transitional-dtd.asp there are only smart problem. but try to set them.... the editable area is not visible!

3. In version 3 if i past text from  webpage or word... i can see only plain text. That is good if you want to store data in database without formatting. In this version when i past from webpage or word it take all the formatting data! I've tested all option, with the same result. It past all! So i want, as in version3, to past only plain text when use contextual menu > paste or ctrl+v. Don't work for me your online demo.

4. now with editor.EnableStripScriptTags = "false" (and not editor.EnableStripScriptTags = false as in your example and  guide) it work bun only in some case. In other the script is not deleted from html!

5. I want to use absolute path for images (without base url) but if use editor.UseRelativeLinks = "false", it don't work and make conflict with editor.XHTMLOutput = "true".  Please help / fix.
View Complete Thread