Re: Toolbars arent visible!!!

•  02-21-2006, 4:37 PM

Re: Toolbars arent visible!!!

Yesss... I said, the examples are working well.. moreover.. now Im trying that on the local filesystem... ( I mean the local VS 2005 IIS that is running when I try to debug my web site)

I think.. the problem is in masterPage using. I tried implement the working example into masterpage... and it is not working too. Two toolbars arent visible.

How to work with editor and masterpages???

P.S: This i can find in page source... it looks like something is there but no visible :(

<li class="CuteEditorDropDown" id="CE_ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_Editor1_IDcssstyle" Command="CssStyle" onchange="CuteEditor_DropDownCommand(this,'CssStyle')" RichHideFirstItem="true" RenderItemBorder="true" _IsRichDropDown="True" style="width:50px;height:21px;"><span value="" selected="True" html="Inline style" text="Inline style"></span><span value="null" html="Not Set" text="Not Set"></span><span value="font-size:18pt" html="font-size:18pt" text="font-size:18pt"></span><span value="color:red" html="color:red" text="color:red"></span><span value="border:1px red solid" html="border:1px red solid" text="border:1px red solid"></span></li>

View Complete Thread