Passing Session Variable to the Cute Editor Pages

•  04-08-2006, 9:34 AM

Passing Session Variable to the Cute Editor Pages

Hi
        I need to pass the session variables to the cute editor aspx pages how can I do this

My requirement is each user logging in has seperate folders for image uploading with his/her user id,when ever an user  logged in we need to restric him to view the other users folders and files, I made it by changing the path directly in pages
    getco_insertImage.Frame.aspx
    Select_Image.Frame.aspx
    Safari_InserImage.aspx
    InsertImage.Frame.aspx pages in the Dialogs folder

Previously the Code looks like this

protected override void InitOfType() { fs.VirtualRoot=CuteEditor.EditorUtility.ProcessWebPath(Context,null,secset.ImageGalleryPath).TrimEnd('/')+"/"
     }

Then I change like this by adding the folder name directly at the end, It's working fine

protected override void InitOfType() { fs.VirtualRoot=CuteEditor.EditorUtility.ProcessWebPath(Context,null,secset.ImageGalleryPath).TrimEnd('/')+"/Durga" }

When I tried to add the folder name using session which is assigned after login, it's not working

protected override void InitOfType() { fs.VirtualRoot=CuteEditor.EditorUtility.ProcessWebPath(Context,null,secset.ImageGalleryPath).TrimEnd('/')+"/" +(String)Session["test"]; }

Are there any pages still left to change?,if so plz give me the pagenames to change.

Thanks in Advence
       Durga
View Complete Thread