plz. plz. help!

•  07-26-2006, 6:16 AM

plz. plz. help!

1. I have a javascript menu where the items are coming from database and it is binded to a template.
    When the template is opening in the Editor it is blocking the Javascript menu and displaying <!Invalid javascript blocked> in the first line.

2. I am getting some portion of data from databse and binding to template(template body). So, I am opening only the body part in the editor (which is opened as popup) when i am adding a <div> layer it is taking left, top coordinates starting from Editor, so when binded the html to template body it is considering left,top from the top of template (on the actual webform).

Hope i clear.
    That is, if i add a <div> at position left-10 and top-10 (to part of template body) when saved and loading the whole template it is showing the <div> at template top left-10 and top-10.

Can i find the <div> Style left and top coordinate from javascript at runtime.
    Can i make the Image.relative property set to true by default so that the user can drag the image in the Editor.

Waiting for ur valuable reply,
    Thanks
    Rajesh
View Complete Thread