Re: DNN Integration and I am extremely disappointed about CuteChat

•  09-08-2006, 3:17 AM

Re: DNN Integration and I am extremely disappointed about CuteChat

Adam:
    lartec,

Can you login as admin, go to "log viewer" and find out the error details?
    This problem is solved now. We have change the trust level to full (we have high). This was a requirement installing version 3.0 of the chat, as we have seen searching installation guides, but in the guide for 3.1 nothing is said about it.

Now we get another problem.  As host user, no problems seems to appear. I can add the four modules and they work fine.
    But when another user is logged in as admin or normal user then some problems appears. The main problem is the same that some other forumers told in this thread: http://cutesoft.net/forums/thread/20130.aspx
    In the log viewer, the problem shown is that DNN can't find a javascript unit called "utility.js". Here is the code (that problems occurs with a normal user, not with the host user)

Message: System.Exception: Unhandled Error: ---> System.Web.HttpException: The file '/DesktopModules/CuteSoft_Client/CuteChat/Admin/utility.js.aspx' does not exist. at System.Web.UI.Util.CheckVirtualFileExists(VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVirtualPathObjectFactory(VirtualPath virtualPath, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CreateInstanceFromVirtualPath(VirtualPath virtualPath, Type requiredBaseType, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert) at System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandlerHelper(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath) at System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.System.Web.IHttpHandlerFactory2.GetHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath) at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig) at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Also, with admin user log in (or with other users), sometimes the session tracking fails and we get log out when we click in the page where the module is added. I don't know if this is a problem relationed with the main problem.

Thanks for your time, Adam.
View Complete Thread