Re: NetSpell not working on IIS6

•  11-20-2006, 5:23 PM

Re: NetSpell not working on IIS6

Cute soft

Well this post brings back some memories.  I used to think Adam was a machine, he seems to answer almost every post however seemed to simply gives up on myn.  You left so many questions un answered, failed to read my posts properly and are afraid to say 'I don't know'  

I hope you guys have more resources now.  The potential was there to have your editor mandated inside the Australian Defense forces Restricted Network, this I told you.  You were helpful up until a point however looking at the big picture you gave up - this is why your editor we purchased has been removed from the network.  I will not be cheeky enough to say which one we are using, its not as a good as yours functionality however they replicated my environment like I asked you to do, which you said you did - You did not, this is evident in several posts on this forum and is supported by your threat to remove my posts.

Our company w w w . f r a m e g r o u p . c o m . a u just carried out the biggest MM FLEX implementation in the world w w w . a f r a c c e s s . c o m  - you would have featured here and other places had you given more attention to detail in your responses.  You made me look like a fool with your claims this editor would work in the clearly illustrated strict Defence SOE.  Anyone wishing to see the details search by my user name mat41.  If you think there is any inaccuracy in this message, point out 'exactly where'  I will be happy to refresh your memory.

mat41 - A very unhappy person who represents a company you should have got on side with

Wind is your friend
View Complete Thread