Re: Editting more than one htm page using edithtml.asp

•  12-30-2006, 9:11 AM

Re: Editting more than one htm page using edithtml.asp

I already have a file manager for a simple online web editor.
    It lists all the files in a specific folder, and I can I can edit each htm page in that folder.

I have added a link to my existing file manager.
    Could you take a look and advise if I could use the same file manager with Cutesoft editor.

1) go to www.demo3.uk192.com to see the example site.
    2) go to www.demo3.uk192.com/login to access the back office. (username demo3 - password admin)
    3) click on "edit web pages" this list all of the htm files in a folder called "editablepages"
    4) click on the file you wish to edit, and 3 new icons will appear at the top of the page.
    5) click on the first of the 3 new icons and the htm page will be opend in our simple web editor.
    IT IS AT THIS POINT I WANT THE CUTESOFT EDITOR TO BE USED, AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS.

To see this in all its glory click on the link at the top called "web management"
    Then click on "Create Web Pages"
    Where it says "new filename" type in "adam" and click on "create"
    This will create two files, one in the root called "adam.asp" and one in the editablepages folder called "adam.htm"
    The file "adam.asp" is generated from a template file and it adds an include statement for "adam.htm"
    You can now edit the page content via the htm file without worrying about changing the corporate layout.
View Complete Thread