Re: randomly removing javascript and inline style

•  01-18-2007, 7:27 AM

Re: randomly removing javascript and inline style

Hi Adam

I have set the below, (i should have pasted this before sorry). My problem is that most of the time its fine, but sometimes the editor decides to remove the script and styles on a whim! I have never managed to do this myself, but a couple of reliable editors have had this happen to them.

I have checked the code for any other reference to  EnableStripScriptTags and the below is the only reference.

So back to my original problem, I have set the below so do you have any idea why sometimes it strips code and other times it does as it should i.e. leave it alone??

Thanks
    Andy

<
    CE:Editor ID="Editor1" runat="server" AllowEditServerSideCode="false" AutoConfigure="simple" DisableAutoFormatting="true" EnableContextMenu="false" EnableStripScriptTags="False" RemoveServerNamesFromUrl="True" RemoveTBODYTag="True" RenderRichDropDown="True" ShowPreviewMode="False" ThemeType="Office2003" UseRelativeLinks="True" EnableBrowserContextMenu="false" EditCompleteDocument="false" Height="350" Width="95%" EnableAntiSpamEmailEncoder="false" IEClientScriptMode="Normal"></CE:Editor>
View Complete Thread