Re: Error when trying to connect via client app

•  01-05-2008, 7:46 PM

Re: Error when trying to connect via client app

Am I correct when you state that I didn't "run the version SQL Script file..." you're refering to the SQL file embedded in the PA zip file?  When I installed the latest version of the PA file, it registered that the script had executed the SQL file successfully.  Did I miss a manual SQL process?

Unfortunately, I have since tried to uninstall the module to try to start from scratch, but this has yielded more problems.  When I went into the module and selected to uninstall, I got a page error that was referencinging all of the CuteChat files.  I tried going in and manually removing all of the CuteChat files, but now I can't even get into the site at all.

Rather than trying to get LiveSupport to work, I want to try to get my site back.  Is there instructions on how to manually remove the module and references?

I have a programming & DBA background, so I'm conmfortable going into the database - but also understand to keep my backups close in case I make a mistake.

Once I have the site back, then I will tackle getting LiveSupport working, because I was impressed with the software.

Thanks,
    Jim
View Complete Thread