Re: cuteeditor in a panel causes "File does not exist" exception (.net 2.0)

•  02-04-2008, 7:39 PM

Re: cuteeditor in a panel causes "File does not exist" exception (.net 2.0)

Hi Adam,

I just downloaded the latest version, although I already had that version, but it's still the same.
    The error is very easily reproducable. You can use the example given by previous user or you can also reproduce it using a Multiview. This is what we are using in our application.

Just use 2 views - 1 with CuteEditor and other with anything else.
    It's all good when the view with CuteEditor is active. You will get the error when you set the other view as active.

Our project deadline is pretty tight. We are all burning midnight oils already. I would love to create a sample app for you to test but please understand our situation. The explaination in this post and previous ones are very accurate to reproduce this.

This error is causing serious performance issues for us as the error is only detected in Application_Error in Global.asax where we need to reinitiallize few session variables. It happens everytime we change view in multiview and given the fact that we have 12 views in our multiview out of which 10 use CuteEditor, the performance impact is unacceptable by user. We are facing serious issues around meeting acceptance criterias which can result in serious penalties.

Hope to have an answer soon.
    cheers
View Complete Thread