Re: Custom Template

•  01-25-2005, 11:10 AM

Re: Custom Template

Here is the code I have in the htm file, it's just straight html.  Other then the htm file I created I added the template item to the resources.xml file.  I know the images are not appearing because they have to be absolute links instead of relative.  But I have not yet added the code to store and retrieve the images from a database.  When I go to insert this template using the insert button, the template looks good in the preview pane, but once it is inserted into my document it appears to have extra spaces at the top.  Thanks for any help you can provide.  I'm new at using this software.

2004 North American Rewards Forum- September 28-29, Atalanta, GA

Appropriate for HR and compensation professionals from the US and Canada, this conference covers key issues concerning Contact/Call Center, Financial Services, and Telecommunication organizations. Learn from experts, refresh your perspective and bring new ideas to your role!

• Learn from experts and industry peers about today's hot topics
    • Understand the survey results and their implications
    • Network with other professionals from leading organizations
    more
     FLSA Assessment Kit

New DOL Regulations, include significant changes to the salary and duty requirements that determine whether employees are entitlted to, or exempt from, overtime pay.

• FLSA Assessment Kit: Tools to Determine Exempt/Nonexempt Status
    more
View Complete Thread