Re: Configuration possibilities and a small request

•  02-13-2008, 4:48 PM

Re: Configuration possibilities and a small request

Adam:
    Please note that I am here to help you.

It seems as though we're both here to help each other. I have a receipt somewhere that would serve to reinforce this theory.

Adam:
    You have the choice to use this version or not.

Ok, so am I to respond with "so now you tell me!", or "so you're confirming that it's a release candidate?". [rimshot]

Seriously Adam, I appreciate any feature requests you can get implemented.  And please don't take my frustration personally.  I just hope in the future your developers pay a little more credence to the term "release" and take advantage of beta testers before blasting out emails like the one below from November '07:

Adam:
    Cute LiveSupport version 4.0 is out!
    The Cute Live Support team is pleased to announce that the long-awaited version 4.0 has finally been released. 

In this major version release, we totally rewrote the whole application.  Numerous optimization methods have been applied. It's clean, compact, extremely fast-loading, but still powerful and efficient. We also add many new features and fixed many bugs.

To quote Tinny Tim, "...you raised my hopes and then dashed them quite expertly sir!"

View Complete Thread