cutechat firefox question

•  02-08-2005, 8:46 AM

cutechat firefox question

dear cutechat crew,

the cutechat woks fine in iex now, but when entering a chatroom in firefox there are some problems...
    we don't care for the design for now although it looks really ugly and has nothing in common with the iex cutechat...

the biggest problem is this: when entering a chat message the message appears on top of the chatwindow, so the chat scrolls from top down instead of from the bottom up
    its really inacceptable to have a chatroom like this..
    are you aware of this problem?
    can we fix this anyhow ourself?

i also sent you a mail last week cause of the new dll you sent us, you told me that you would test it but i didn't get an answer...

I am sorry for troubling you all the time, but it's no fun for us either if there are problems...
    you should really care for firefox users too, in our company we all use firefox, our boss bought cutechat cause he tested it in iex, we would not have bought it if we would have seen those problems in firefox before - our mistake - but also yours

please don't take this personal, i mean this as an advice for making your software better, there are many firefox users out there...

greetings,
    janus

View Complete Thread