Re: applying the editor to multiple websites on one server

•  02-15-2005, 8:05 AM

Re: applying the editor to multiple websites on one server

I can now get to the editor window using the /CE_files virtual directory setup.  As I look back at the recent problems, it appears I was trying to do development when the webserver was being worked on or had problems.  This explains why I wasn't able to see the 'khaki.css' frame as it wound up being an empty file on the webserver.

So, now I have the editor showing in a client website folder.  But, when I go to the 'Images' icon on the menubar, it tells me that I don't have access to that area.  In my asp page, I have ImageGalleryPath = "Uploads" which is the default. 

The Uploads directory is at the same level (in the root) as CuteSoftEditorMain which then contains CuteEditor_Files. Under what conditions will the editor tell the user it doesn't have access to the images area?  Do you think I need to construct the pathing to the Uploads folder so that it knows it is in the root and not in the client website folder?  I thought you said in an earlier response that I should leave the ImageGalleryPath as is.

BTW, thanks for sticking with me on this multi-website implementation. 
View Complete Thread