Re: Cute Chat integration with Community Server 2008

•  08-30-2008, 6:52 AM

Re: Cute Chat integration with Community Server 2008

I just upgraded to CS 2008 yesterday and Chat does not work for me. Since this was an upgrade, there should have been nothing to do except edit a couple of files to show it on the navigation bar.

I get the following .NET error when launching chat.aspx.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Cannot create an object of type 'CommunityServer.Controls.UserLinkTo' from its string representation 'UserPrivateMessages' for the 'LinkTo' property.

Source Error:

Line 34: <CSControl:ConditionalContent runat="server">
                Line 35: <ContentConditions>
                Line 36: <CSControl:CustomCondition runat="server" CustomResult="<%# UserMessages.UnreadMessagesCount(CSContext.Current.User.UserID) > 0 %>" />    </ContentConditions>    <LeaderTemplate>| </LeaderTemplate>    <TrueContentTemplate><CSControl:UserData runat="server" LinkTo="UserPrivateMessages" LinkCssClass="NewPrivateMessage"><ContentTemplate><%# string.Format(ResourceManager.GetString("PrivateMessage_Unread"), UserMessages.UnreadMessagesCount(CSContext.Current.User.UserID)) %></ContentTemplate></CSControl:UserData></TrueContentTemplate>    <FalseContentTemplate><CSControl:UserData runat="server" LinkTo="UserPrivateMessages" ResourceName="PrivateMessages_Messages" /></FalseContentTemplate></CSControl:ConditionalContent>
                Line 37:     </ContentTemplate>
                Line 38: </CSControl:UserData>

Source File: /Themes/default/Common/UserWelcome.ascx    Line: 36

View Complete Thread