Re: Issue with Image Map button

•  01-14-2009, 4:34 PM

Re: Issue with Image Map button

Here is more info that may/may not be important

We have a custom control that inherits from CuteEditor.Editor. In places where we use this control we have to set a unique ID that then sets the path to the images directory that it is suppose to use. IE. ID 616 Would use Folder ~/Data/Components/616/ for all its images. when the ID is set, all the paths get set.

We are actually running into 2 issues, both kind of related. I'm experiancing 2 different behaviors. In one control where I use this Editor component eveything works except the Image Map. In another control it doesnt seem like ANY of the paths are getting set because its defaulting to CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\Dialogs for its images even though I can step through the code and verify that the paths are indeed getting set correctly. I'm not sure where this is all going wrong, but seeing 2 behaviors out of the same component almost defies programming logic. There has to be some sort of path attribute I'm forgetting to set or not setting correctly I just cant figgure it out.
View Complete Thread