Re: Error while upgrading 6.0 to 6.3

•  04-06-2009, 8:25 AM

Re: Error while upgrading 6.0 to 6.3

Hi Adam,

I am using 6.2 version of cutesoft client.
    Yes in normal situation it works ok, but the error arises when I have a div or p is there and is selected as shown in the following figure:

I tried the code suggested by you also, but i have the same error and The text is not been patsed in cute editor.

You can replicate the bug by using the following HTML that adds the paragraph and, add a custom button that adds the text in cute editor with the following comand:

editor1.ExecCommand("PasteHTML", false, "[Text" + tagValue + "]");

I am getting this error when i paste html in the following html Code:

"
    <HTML xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
        <HEAD>
            <TITLE>Automated Marketing</TITLE>
            <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
        </HEAD>
        <BODY style="MARGIN: 5px 0px" width="800px" height="800px">
            <TABLE>
                <TBODY>
                    <TR>
                        <TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" vAlign=top align=center colSpan=2>
                        <P style="BORDER-RIGHT: #333333 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-TOP: #333333 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #333333 1px solid; WIDTH: 500px; COLOR: #333333; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #333333 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: arial; TEXT-ALIGN: left">At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi,<BR>
                        <BR>
                        quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi</P>
                        <P style="FONT-SIZE: 14px; COLOR: #999; FONT-FAMILY: arial">IMG Group Updated on 12March,09 12:50<BR>
                        14300 N Northsight Blvd #117 - Scottsdale, AZ 85260 US</P>
                        </TD>
                    </TR>
                </TBODY>
            </TABLE>
        </BODY>
    </HTML>
    "

In this i have paragraph and when i add text in that i get the above error.I am stuck in these errors. That come around when i add the html in it.

Thanks and Regards
    Yuvika
    Filed under:
View Complete Thread