Cute Editor 6.3: Cannot upload multiple files to SQL-DB

•  04-28-2009, 12:00 AM

Cute Editor 6.3: Cannot upload multiple files to SQL-DB

Hi there,
    I have the lastest version of CuteEditor (downloaded on April 23rd, 2009).
    I store my files in my SQL-Database.

The upload doesn't work, due to the error that happens after the followng sequence of actions:
    1. Click on any of the icons that luanches an upload diologue (Insert Image for example)
    2. I select one or more files to insert
    3. I click ok (to insert)
    4. A popup comes and prompts me to enter username and password to connect to the server name (which for now is my local test server on which i'm doing my development)
    5. I enter the user-name and password for the admin accnt (of course this is not acceptable.. but I just wanna know how far I can take this)
    6. The prompt goes away, a list of my selected files are displayed in the progress area, with an in-progress gif in front of it... after a while I notice, the page is frozen and nothing's happening...

I have gone through your forums and I noticed if I set the uploadType = "IFrame" everything works just fine, except the multi-file upload.

So obviously uploadType = "IFrame" is not the solution. Please advice on what I'm doing wrong here...

I have also tried your "Ajax Uploader". Unfortunately I'm not having any luch with that either. Is there config-setting I'm missing, may be a dll of some sort?

cheers!
View Complete Thread