Re: A few errors need help

•  08-19-2009, 1:33 AM

Re: A few errors need help

Hi Adam,

Which version are you using? I'm using  ver 6.3 in my rough memory

1. In standard dialog, find & replace, image map and image editor are  malfunction.

Can you reproduce this issue in this example? http://cutesoft.net/example/general.aspx

If so, can you show me the steps to reproduce the problems?

I tried my cute editor again and captured the screen. When I used find and replace function in Standard Dialog, it is keep looping to say "Finished Searching the document. Would you like to start again from the top?"

2. When I inserted the media files like wmv, avi, swf,  it will get error when I move to HTML view.

I can't reproduce this issue in above example. Can you try it?
     Yes the following is my captured screen. I tried to insert the media file and click to HTML view by instant, then it will show erro

3. In Firefox,  I used  javascript to control the hidden editor, it cannot get and set value. Please take a look on the following code, thanks.

Can you try this example?

You need to make sure Editor instance exists before you set/get the value from editor.

I captured the screen and the error

And I found one more thing, when I inserted the media and change to HTML view,
    and I modified some code in HTML view, the whole media will miss in Normal view.

Thanks for your help.

View Complete Thread