Re: Problem with all pop-ups

•  08-28-2009, 6:55 AM

Re: Problem with all pop-ups

No - I didn't change anything

I can't find insert_emotion.aspsx anywhere. Acually the emoticon, and special symbol popups works fine. But they are both htm-files.

This is a part of the link for the Inserdocument.aspx popup
    ........CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Dialogs/InsertDocument.aspx?setting=!3wEWBAUCZGEFAyRhMRUGGXNlY3VyaXR5OkltYWdlR2FsbGVyeVBhdGgZc2VjdXJpdHk6SW1hZ2VCcm93c2VyUGF0aBlzZWN1cml0eTpNZWRpYUdhbGxlcnlQYXRoGXNlY3VyaXR5OkZsYXNoR2FsbGVyeVBhdGgZc2VjdXJpdHk6RmlsZXNHYWxsZXJ5UGF0aBxzZWN1cml0eTpUZW1wbGF0ZUdhbGxlcnlQYXRoFQYKfi9iaWxsZWRlcgp!1L2JpbGxlZGVyCn4vYmlsbGVkZXIKfi9iaWxsZWRlcgp!1L2JpbGxlZGVyCn4vYmlsbGVkZXK97YERv5pgBk8Kte70HIAiPCH5LQ!2!2&Theme=Office2003">/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Dialogs/InsertDocument.aspx?setting=!3wEWBAUCZGEFAyRhMRUGGXNlY3VyaXR5OkltYWdlR2FsbGVyeVBhdGgZc2VjdXJpdHk6SW1hZ2VCcm93c2VyUGF0aBlzZWN1cml0eTpNZWRpYUdhbGxlcnlQYXRoGXNlY3VyaXR5OkZsYXNoR2FsbGVyeVBhdGgZc2VjdXJpdHk6RmlsZXNHYWxsZXJ5UGF0aBxzZWN1cml0eTpUZW1wbGF0ZUdhbGxlcnlQYXRoFQYKfi9iaWxsZWRlcgp!1L2JpbGxlZGVyCn4vYmlsbGVkZXIKfi9iaWxsZWRlcgp!1L2JpbGxlZGVyCn4vYmlsbGVkZXK97YERv5pgBk8Kte70HIAiPCH5LQ!2!2&Theme=Office2003

And the code in the top ( I'm not sure if that was what you were asking for ??? )
    <%@ Page Language="C#" Inherits="CuteEditor.Dialogs.FileBrowserPage" %>
    <%
    @ Register TagPrefix="CE" Assembly="CuteEditor" Namespace="CuteEditor" %>
    <script runat="server">
    override
    protected void OnInit(EventArgs args)
    {
    if(Context.Request.QueryString["Dialog"]=="Standard")
    {

if(Context.Request.QueryString["IsFrame"]==null)

{

string FrameSrc="InsertDocument.Aspx?IsFrame=1&"+Request.ServerVariables["QUERY_STRING"];

CuteEditor.CEU.WriteDialogOuterFrame(Context,"[[InsertDocument]]",FrameSrc);

Context.Response.End();

}

}

base.OnInit(args);

InputFile.ValidateOption.MaxSizeKB=secset.MaxDocumentSize;

InputFile.ValidateOption.AllowedFileExtensions=string.Join(",",(string[])secset.DocumentFilters.ToArray(typeof(string)));

}

</script>

View Complete Thread