randomly appearing issues

•  11-20-2009, 3:51 PM

randomly appearing issues

I'm having issues getting this newest version to work.  80% of the time I try to access a page with an editor, the page loads except for the drop down menus in the editor.  When I rollover the editor I get the hand icon with a circle with a slash through it and I cannot write or do anything with the editor.  It's happened on both Firefox and IE8.  It happens on the demo and it happens on this message field when I try to write a post.  I noticed that it only happens when I get the following javascript error messgage:
    Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)
    Timestamp: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 21:46:50 UTC

Line: 1
    Char: 37461
    Code: 0
    URI: http://cutesoft.net/asp/CuteEditor_Files/scripts/gecko_Loader/Loader.js

The wierd thing is it only happens some (well, most) of the time.  But if I refresh enough it goes away sometimes?  If I don't see the error it works.  If I see the error, it doesn't work.  Any thoughts?
View Complete Thread