Re: Could not load type 'CuteEditor.Dialogs.GetFileThumb'

•  04-15-2005, 2:01 AM

Re: Could not load type 'CuteEditor.Dialogs.GetFileThumb'

Yes, I followed the directions in the Developers Guide explictly.  I also just tried simply opening the sample Demo app and running it directly, but received the same load error.

Deleting the GetFileThumb.aspx page that needs this type eliminated the load error and allowed the sample Demo app to open without error (although I assume some functionality was sacrificed somewhere).

However, attempting the same thing in my target application - deleting that file - resulted in the following exception.  I've confirmed the file exists; I've re-copied from the source as well.  Please advise.  (Again this is a VS2005beta1 app running on XP SP2.  Afraid FTP'ing in is not an option.)

SecurityPolicyFile : /MyPortal/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Configuration/Security/default.config not found

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: SecurityPolicyFile : /MyPortal/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Configuration/Security/default.config not found

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FileNotFoundException: SecurityPolicyFile : /MyPortal/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Configuration/Security/default.config not found]
       CuteEditor.Impl.EditorProvider.LoadEditorConfigurationFromFiles() +747
       CuteEditor.Impl.EditorProvider.LoadConfiguration() +12
       CuteEditor.Impl.EditorProvider.get_Config() +23
       CuteEditor.Impl.EditorProvider.GetToolbarItems() +63
       CuteEditor.a.m() +793
       CuteEditor.Editor.CreateChildControls() +34
       System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +108
       System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +37
       System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +156
       System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +156
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5448

View Complete Thread