Re: No Request Files

•  01-12-2010, 6:11 PM

Re: No Request Files

Sorry for the long response time. Things got very busy and pulled me away from this project temporarily. 

While watching the available server memory(via task manager) during a flash upload, the amount bounces back and forth (as I would expect it to) while maintaining approx. the same amount of available memory. 
     The main thing that I have noticed is that (in general) it hangs after ~800 MB, that is not a set number, and sometimes it will upload fine, and others it will fail earlier, or later, then 800 MB. 

We are using ASP.NET 2.0.50727 with IIS v6 on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition SP2 with 3 GB of RAM.

Just found something related to File Uploading with Silverlight. The error message that silverlight reports states that the content-length of the file is ~ 3GB, whereas the file I am uploading is only 2000 MB. Is it possible that this may be causing the upload to fail? (as it seems that the content length is adding on ~1000 MB to the overall size of the file - or am I misinterpreting the debug?)
View Complete Thread