Re: Problem with License - code directory location

•  02-25-2010, 9:18 AM

Re: Problem with License - code directory location

Thanks Adam.

However, before I do that I wanted to clarify.

The phpuploader code works fine on this server, without the error message above, when I run the code from the folder I originally wrote my test code in. 

When I first downloaded the code, I placed the phpuploader folder here:
    /examples/phpfileuploader/phpuploader

When I include the include_phpuploader.php file from this original folder, all is OK.

However, the /examples folder is where I keep my sandbox stuff, and I don't run production code out of there.

I copied the /phpuploader folder to a different folder, /inc, so that a copy of it is here:
    /inc/phpuploader

When I include the include_phpuploader.php file from this new folder, I get the error message.

It appears that the license file is somehow locked to the specific folder location I originally placed the code on my server. Why do I say that? Because it works if I include from that original folder, but gives the license error when I include from other folder I copied the code to.

To test this, I made an exact copy of your demo code in a different folder. You can try it below. It works fine from the original folder, but if I move the code, it works up until the finish of the upload and gives the error above.

Here's the demo you provide in the folder I originally copied it to (works fine):
    http://www.supertopo.com/examples/phpfileuploader/demo.htm

Here's your exact same same demo code, copied to a different folder (works, but emits license error):
    http://www.supertopo.com/test/demo.htm

Your thoughts?

rjs

P.S. One more piece of info. I am using the IP@ form of license.

P.P.S. If the code is unmoveable once I license is created, that is OK, but if so, I'd like to reset my license with the code placed in a location suitable for my production use. Thanks.  

View Complete Thread