Image upload issues with upgrade to v6.6

•  04-20-2010, 2:30 PM

Image upload issues with upgrade to v6.6

Hi

I upgraded our installation today to v6.6 from v6.1 I think. After deploying the client files and bin files, I copied back our customized config files in the AutoConfigure and Security folders. When I try to upload an image in Firefox v3.6.3 I get an error that states "Unable to find the uploaded file in directory: C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\". When I try to upload an image in IE 7, I get the error " 

Server Error in '/Admin' Application.

Invalid parameter used.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Invalid parameter used.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Invalid parameter used.]
       System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height, PixelFormat format) +114
       System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height) +14
       CuteEditor.Dialogs.FileBrowserPage.a(Object A_0, UploaderEventArgs A_1) +1713
       CuteEditor.UploaderBase.OnFileUploaded(UploaderEventArgs args) +21
       CuteEditor.UploaderBase.a(UploaderProvider A_0, UploaderEventArgs A_1) +70
       CuteEditor.UploaderBase.a(String A_0) +438
       CuteEditor.UploaderBase.System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.RaisePostDataChangedEvent() +65
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaiseChangedEvents() +115
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1099

"

At this point neither browser can get an image to the server.

Another question is how can I specify an unlimited value for max width, max height and max size (using
    SetSecurityMaxImageDimension(w,h) for example)? I tried "0" but it seems the editor intreprets that literally.

Thanks in advance!!
View Complete Thread