Re: Image upload issues with upgrade to v6.6

•  04-21-2010, 11:39 PM

Re: Image upload issues with upgrade to v6.6

Hi Ken

I changed the permissions on the temp folder and its working now. Is there any documentation on how to use the AjaxUploader and ImageEditor? Are they configurable? The Image Editor has these images on the right hand side that are draggable. I would like to remove or hide these images and possibly the draggable column.

While the site is online, I can't provide access as its a private extranet for our customer. I can send you anything you need to see on the Firefox issue though. Just let me know what that would be.

I ran into another issue with PDF creation. I have a table with a background image and then a single image in the table cell (see code below). When the PDF is created, only the image in the table cell displays....the background image does not. How can I fix this?

Thanks!

protected string CouponHtmlHeader=@"<table style='border-right: 0px; padding-right: 0px; background-position: center center; border-top: 0px; padding-left: 0px;background-image: url(http://www.glendale-chamber.com/images/coupons/hd_coupon.jpg); padding-bottom: 20px; margin: 0px; border-left: 0px; width: 504px; padding-top: 0px; border-bottom: 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 504px; text-align: center' height='504' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' width='504' align='center' border='0'>"

+@" <tbody>"

+@" <tr>"

+@" <td style='background-position: center center;background-image: url(http://www.glendale-chamber.com/images/coupons/hd_coupon.jpg); text-align: center' valign='middle' align='center' width='504' height='504'>";

protected string CouponHtmlFooter=@" </td>"

+@" </tr>"

+@" </tbody>"

+@"</table>";

private void SaveToPdf(string s,string path)

{

CuteEditor.Convertor.PDF.HTML2PDF html2pdf=new CuteEditor.Convertor.PDF.HTML2PDF(s);

html2pdf.Render();

html2pdf.Save(path);

}

if(ImageFilePath==string.Empty)

{

ImageFilePath=null;

}

else

{

ImageFilePath=this.CouponHtmlHeader+ImageFilePath+this.CouponHtmlFooter;

SaveToPdf(ImageFilePath,this.ceFolder+@"\"+Name+".pdf");

}