Issue floating in IE6

•  05-04-2010, 2:36 PM

Issue floating in IE6

Hey,

I'm currently trying to place 6 Cute Editor boxes on one page, floating 3 right and 3 left.  There seems to be some issues with the rendering in IE6 only that I cannot figure out.  The left side controls render taller than the 3 on the right...any ideas what could be causing this?  I'm using the latest version of Cute Editor, everything works in Firefox, IE7 and 8.

Am I doing something wrong here, or is this a limitation with Cute Editor?

Here is the code, and I'll attach a screenshot below that:

<div>
        <div class="leftfloat">
            <div>
                <label for="General">General <span class="required">*</span></label>
                <CE:Editor ID="General" runat="server" AutoConfigure="Minimal"  ShowBottomBar="false" Height="100px" Width="455px" />
            </div>
            <div>
                <label for="ClinicalSupport">Clinical Support <span class="required">*</span></label>
                <CE:Editor ID="ClinicalSupport" runat="server" AutoConfigure="Minimal"  ShowBottomBar="false" Height="100px" Width="455px" />
            </div>
            <div>
                <label for="OperationalImpact">Operational Impact <span class="required">*</span></label>
                <CE:Editor ID="OperationalImpact" runat="server" AutoConfigure="Minimal"  ShowBottomBar="false" Height="100px" Width="455px" />
            </div>
        </div>
        <div class="rightfloat">
            <div>
                <label for="Strategic">Strategic and Market Impact <span class="required">*</span></label>
                <CE:Editor ID="Strategic" runat="server" AutoConfigure="Minimal"  ShowBottomBar="false" Height="100px" Width="455px" />
            </div>
            <div>
                <label for="FinancialImpact">Financial Impact <span class="required">*</span></label>
                <CE:Editor ID="FinancialImpact" runat="server" AutoConfigure="Minimal"  ShowBottomBar="false" Height="100px" Width="455px" />
            </div>
            <div>
                <label for="CustomerSatisfaction">Customer Satisfaction <span class="required">*</span></label>
                <CE:Editor ID="CustomerSatisfaction" runat="server" AutoConfigure="Minimal"  ShowBottomBar="false" Height="100px" Width="455px" />
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>

View Complete Thread