image path with joomla installation of cute editor

•  05-16-2010, 4:20 PM

image path with joomla installation of cute editor

Im stuck on how to change the  image path of  uploaded images

I installed cute editor into jooma after i already added a lot of images using the default tiny editor of joomla. Now in cute editor it only shows those images as sqare box signifying it cant find the images. The images look ok still on the actual website though .....just cant see them in cute editor

Now i looked at where the images upload to in cute editor adn i see they automatically go the a default images folder from the joomla install called "/images/stories" whilst instead  i want the images to go to images/myfolder

Now i looked up the help files and see it says as follows

The security policy file (default.config, admin.config and guest.config) can be found in the CuteEditor_Files/Configuration/Security folder. In security policy file you can find the ImageGalleryPath element which contains the image gallery path information within Cute Editor.  By default, it contains the following value:

<
    security name="ImageGalleryPath">/uploads</security>

You can modify the ImageGalleryPath element to meet your own requirements.

For example:

<security name="ImageGalleryPath">/uploads</security>

I dont fully understand this

Does this mean that i go to the default.config, admin.config and guest.config files and where it says in my files

<security name="ImageGalleryPath">/Uploads</security>

do i change to <security name="ImageGalleryPath" = /"myfolder"/

can you help clarify please as i cant quite grasp this and a quickl explanation will save so much time

thanks

2: Programmatically specify the Image gallery path

Example:

//Programmatically specify the Image gallery path 
    editor.ImageGalleryPath = "/Up
    loads"

View Complete Thread