Re: SQL Server Error When trying to upload multiple files.

•  09-15-2010, 7:23 AM

Re: SQL Server Error When trying to upload multiple files.

Hi Eric,

The code I am using is the code from your AdvancedVB20 sample directory. I copied the following files into the App_Code folder of my website, FileItem.vb, SampleDB.vb, SampleDB_Instance.vb and SampleUtil.vb.

The SQL script I ran was the InstallSamples.sql from the App_Data directory. I copied and pasted the code from Ajax-based-File-storage.aspx file into a new aspx screen.

The images from your directory were also copied into the website. So the code is still separate from the rest of the code of the website. The VB code was put into a code behind file which should make no difference. I changed the name of the DBConnection string to the required one in SampleDB.vb file.

So all of the code is still standalone but within the website.

I should also mention the test aspx screen is a content holder as I use Master Pages. But there is no script which would interfere with the code from this screen.

I do not see the purpose of sending the code.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Ben 

PS: It appears as if the event which inserts the record into the SQL table is firing twice. I have gone back in and made sure all of the required files and the web.config contains all referemces required for the system.
View Complete Thread