"UploadModule is not installed into web.config" Error not allowing multiple file selection via Flash file open dialog

•  02-10-2011, 8:35 AM

"UploadModule is not installed into web.config" Error not allowing multiple file selection via Flash file open dialog

Been messing with this for almost 2 hours now and I can't get the multi file selection to work.

I'm using the selecting-multiple-files.aspx demo page. Shortly after the page loads, I get the "UploadModule is not installed into web.config!" error popup. The web.config is set per all the instructions and I've checked it half a dozen times. I'm still able to select one file from the standard file select dialog window and the file uploads just fine but I'm not able to get the Flash file select dialog to show.

It's not a browser issue as it works with the demo hosted on your site and I've tried it with multiple browsers.

One thing I did notice is that the component puts a script tag into the page that references CuteWebUI.AjaxUploader.ashx?type=script&_ver=634328903050590000. When I browse to this same URL in the demo hosted on your site, I get a bunch of JavaScript.
    However, when I browse to this URL on my machine, I get a page that says only "Domain not found." 

The folder that all the Ajax Upload files are in is two levels lower than the root of my web application, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

What is the "domain" it's looking for and how can I fix this?

Thanks 
View Complete Thread